Central Wisconsin provides plenty of scenic roadways for motorcycle and moped enthusiasts. Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents can result in severe injuries, expensive medical bills and death. Don’t let a motorcycle accident threaten your family’s economic security — call the motorcycle injury attorneys at Tlusty, Kennedy & Glascock, S.C.
Our experienced attorneys will work hard to ensure your rights are protected and that you receive a fair and just settlement. It’s critical you contact one of our personal injury attorneys immediately after a motorcycle or moped accident — and here’s why:
- Speak to a personal injury attorney before you speak to an insurance adjuster — adjusters are trained to ask questions that benefit the insurance company, not you.
- Insurance companies will press you to make a recorded statement that may not be in your best interest.
- Insurance companies’ first settlement offers are designed to pressure you into settling early, before you are aware of the extent of any long-term injuries.
- Our personal injury attorneys have many years of experience representing the rights of motorcycle accident victims and understand how insurance companies work.
- Pursuing an insurance claim can be expensive, so our central Wisconsin personal injury firm covers the court and case-related expenses during your recovery period. Once a settlement is reached, we recoup our expenses.
- Your first personal injury consultation is free.
- Tlusty, Kennedy & Glascock, S.C. does not charge attorney fees unless you receive compensation.
To schedule an appointment with our personal injury attorneys, please fill out the form below or call 715-359-3188